Alain Hernandez, President at Hernandez MasterMind LLC; shares with you a Video about Asus K60I Laptop Computer DVD Drive Replacement.
We offer Product Recommendation, from Trusted Partners; that may help you Achieve plus Succeed much quicker.
Laptop DVD Drive Replacement
How to remove, connect and fix cd rom on your laptop is simple, follow the screw lock to release the CD/DVD Drive and then pull it out. Most laptop cd rom not reading discs or working properly, are caused by damaged lens.
If your laptop cd rom is not working, you may want to first try replacement and not repair as we expect that 90% will be caused by a bad Laptop CD DVD ROM.
- Surface 3 Windows 10 Installation from USB Drive - July 6, 2017
- Create Email Template in Outlook - June 29, 2017
- How to Add Domain to Office 365 - June 25, 2017
- Windows 10 Disk and System Cleanup - March 18, 2017
- How to Open a Toshiba Satellite L875D-S7210 Laptop - January 15, 2017
- How to Enable Monetization on YouTube - January 15, 2017